Welcome to the OpenEngine project
OpenEngine is a cross platform framework for creating 3D applications. It is a free software initiative started, at the Department of Computer Science at Aarhus University, in order to create a game engine geared towards educational usage. The engine provides a clean base and flexible architecture allowing many possible applications.
- Getting Started - Start here if you are new.
- Download - Obtaining the source code.
- Building - Building and running.
- Developers - Guides and resources for developers.
- Forum - The place for help and discussion.
- Hacking Sessions - face-to-face hacking.
- People - A list of many of the people involved.
- IRC - #openengine @ freenode.net
- Terrain - The Terrain Project precompiled for windows.
- DragonPanic - The DragonPanic Project precompiled for windows.
Note: To run these, simply unzip and use the 'Run(ProjectName?).bat' file
A fracture simulator developed as part of a master's thesis.
A fiery mini game. You control a dragon and have to incinerate as many villagers as possible before the timer runs out.
A demo game on top of OpenEngine. This project is currently under development.
A interactive illustration of artificial insemination built on top of OpenEngine.