If you have created a project please add a link and short description to the list below.
To install a project simply download it to your [browser:projects project folder] and rebuild the code. (./make.sh rebuild).
- A simple example of a project. Good as a base when creating your own projects.
- OpenEngine Racer is a small racing game featuring Quad/BSP trees, physics etc. Good starter example.
- An example program on playing movies as textures using the ffmpeg library.
- Dragon Panic is an OpenEngine demo featuring a flock of small helpless people and a huge serpent-like dragon emerging out of a lava lake, which can spew fire breath and fireballs at the people. Be in control! Scorch those critters and make them run in panic
- An application developed for educational learning. It combines pictures, movies an interactive simulations to give the user a feel of the process of artificial insemination.
- A Particle System !