|Version 16 (modified by zerny, 5 years ago)|
Welcome to the OpenEngine project
OpenEngine is a cross platform framework for creating 3D applications. It is a free software initiative started, at the Department of Computer Science at the University of Aarhus, in order to create a game engine geared towards educational usage. The engine provides a clean base and flexible architecture allowing many possible applications.
OEHack9 (The Movie) is the next OpenEngine event and will take place in week 33 from Tuesday 12 to Sunday 17. The event will be a mix of general game programming topics presented by invited guests and topics specific to the OpenEngine project. The event is open and we encourage you to participate. Read more about the event on the OEHack9 page.
- Getting Started - Start here if you are new.
- Download - Obtaining the source code.
- Building - Building and running.
- Developers - Guides and resources for developers.
- Forum - The place for help and discussion.
- Hacking Sessions - face-to-face hacking.
- People - A list of many of the people involved.
- IRC - #openengine @ freenode.net
The first demo game on top of OpenEngine. This project is currently under development.
A interactive illustration of artificial insemination built on top of OpenEngine.